DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING WITH TURTLES SINGLE DIVE NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
No experience necessary, all gear supplied (mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit) includes experienced guide and refreshments. Your 3.5 hour trip will take you to Cook Island Marine Reserve (30 minute boat trip) where you will snorkel with the Green Sea Turtles, we see them every day, you may see Manta Rays and loads of sub-tropical and tropical fish.No refunds if you cannot complete the snorkel tour due to sea sickness or personal issues preventing you from completing the snorkel tour. Transfers available all over the Gold Coast - fees apply from $5-$20 per person includes return.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Discover Scuba Diving (incl all gear and one boat dive)|
|Per Person (12 years and over)||AUD $180.00|
|Bus Transfer Per Person|
|Surfers/ Southport/ Main Beach/ Broadbeach/ Mermaid/ Miami||AUD $20.00|
|Burleigh/ Palm Beach/ Currumbin/ Tugun/ Bilinga/ Fingal||AUD $15.00|
|Coolangatta/Rainbow Beach/Tweed Heads/ Tweed Heads Sth||AUD $10.00|
|Cooly Dive Store to the Boat and back to the store||AUD $5.00|
- One dive (no experience necessary)
- All of your equipment (mask, snorkel, fins & wetsuit)
- Experienced snorkeling instructor.
- Boat trip to Cook Island Marine Reserve.
- Light refreshments.
Operates 7 days a week. Departure times vary due to weather and tide conditions. These times are approximate. Your exact tour time will be confirmed with you the day before departure.
- Meet at Jetty by 8am (QLD Time)
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Return: approx 11.30am
All cruises depart the Private Jetty Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club, Alf Rush Memorial Drive, Tweed Heads South.
Travelling by Car
- 10 minutes from Coolangatta Airport
- 10 minutes from Coolangatta/Kirra/Tugun/Rainbow Bay
- 20 minutes from Burleigh Heads area
- 15 minutes from Palm Beach/Elanora area
- 45 minutes from Byron Bay
- 40 minutes from Surfers Paradise
- 1.5hrs from Brisbane
For those who are staying in
Tweed Heads/Coolangatta/RainbowBay/Kirra/Tugun/Currumbin We have a courtesy bus – fee from $5 – $10 each includes return.
- Easy Access to the boat with a floating pontoon and ramp
- There is plenty of parking at the Coolangatta Tweed Golf Club which is only seconds walk to the boat.
What to bring
- Towel and swimmers
- Deal with sea sickness if it affects you.
Terms and Conditions
Neither “Whale Watcher/cooly dive” nor its employees shall be liable for any death or personal injury to any passengers, any loss or damage to property unless such death, injury, loss or damage has been acclaimed as a result of negligence by the company or its employees. No experience necessary, one dive.
PADI standards recommend you leave at least 24 hours after your last dive before flying. You can fly, then dive the same day, however not dive then fly.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher